Monday, October 20, 2008

Mom's words part 2

Time to go to dinner to celebrate baby's birthday! Bahama Breeze in King of Prussia. I removed the scarf once I got inside. Amazed I wasn't self conscious at all. When Jenny went to the ladies room I asked our server to address me as "Sir" since she keeps teasing me about looking like a boy. He was a cool server who he even invited us to go to karaoke with him. Well when he said would you like anything else, Sir I looked shocked and Jenn starts laughing hysterically! Then we all started laughing hysterically it was too funny.
What I think will make me feel better about my hair is COLOR. A funky red. I am going to call Dr. K's assistant first thing Monday to see if it's okay or should I wait a little longer.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: