Saturday, November 15, 2008

She just came back from vacation!!!

Alone. :(
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

My long time friend Barb who lives in New Carrollton, Md came to Philadelphia and picked me up and took me back with her.
I didn't know she had a dinner party planned in my honor. Sooo much food from shrimp to chicken kabobs which were awesome because Barb is a vegetarian. Her best friend, Jon, had been looking toward my visit since she told him I was a wii bowler. The challenge was on since they both were talking trash. The first game I bowled 210 so they saw I was a force to be reckoned with. It was down hill from there with Barb beating me oh so closely every game! But I was beating Jon!
The next day Barbara and Jon had a "surprise". We went to Mo's Fishermans' Wharf near the Baltimore Harbor for lunch. Unreal! Crab and Scallops Imperial too good. We walked to the car -or so I thought- I asked where are we going? They both replied "a surprise". We walked about two blocks into Mccormick & Schmicks. I really couln't imagine why we were in a restaurant when we just left one. Jon asks for the dessert tray and then orders 3 bread puddings. Are you serious?? I said to myself because I didn't want to be rude. I took one spoonful and then another and another until it was gone!! They knew I would love it and they were right!
Third and last day. Barb took me to the Amtrak station. When I get off the train I see Jenny and Daisy running up the steps they thought they missed me on the platform. When they see me I immediately put all my things down because I knew what was coming. Jenny picks me up and swings me around. We have lunch and talk about the trip.

It was a wonderful get away although I missed the girls and Troy.

No comments: