Monday, October 27, 2008

Mommy's words

It looks my blog is becoming to end. My appointment with the surgeon is Thursday. I will conclude the Blog with the questions and answers that I have for Dr. K I hope he has the time to answer them and I will understand if he doesn't because Thursday is surgery day.



I'd like to take this time to thank some family members and friends:



To my baby who was totally responsible for me getting the MRI and discovering the tumor. Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me I love you always and forever. Deja who has been a big help to her News I love you always and forever. Troy thank you for being there with Jenny and being her rock and helping me get around.

Dr. K. The surgeon whom I am forever grateful for a successful surgery. Dr. B my acupuncturist who provided me with so much information about acupuncture, the immune system, and herbal remedies, thank you, Dr. B



Dr. Chris & Staff, your well wishes, smiles and hugs were so sweet I love you all.



Drs. Summers and Felzer, Carol, Jennifer, Jane, Heather and Bethany. Thanks to you it definitely helped in my speedy recovery I will never forget your smiles and hugs.



My childhood friends, Deanna and Benay thank you for being there for me.



Jenny's best friend Evie, Ian and Eva who kept track of me by texting Jenny and blog watching almost constantly.



The prayers, cards, gifts, flowers, balloons, food, calls, and visits I can honestly say contributed to keeping my spirit and energy high over the last 4 weeks I thank you with all my heart.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: