Monday, October 6, 2008

Mommy's words

I finally told Jenny what was bothering me. I was having anxiety about her not being home with me. Sunday night after an awesome dinner we talked about events e.g, thoughts and feelings before, during and after the surgery. We both said "brain tumor", "brain tumor" it sounds so scary. One question that was not asked of the doctor would I be normal after surgery? My speech, my cognition? {Ed. note: cognition? Is that a word?} It would have been frightening if he said it may take a few days for you to be back to normal. Thankfully I came out of the anesthesia without any side effects no nausea, nothing. I sincerely have the best daughter, granddaughter and Troy.

Take the time to smile at someone today it may do them a world of good.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: